Water and WASH Futures 2022: Achieving SDG 6 in a Changing Climate
Global development professionals and communities are working hard towards Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 6, but climate change is highlighting the critical need for water, sanitation and hygiene and water resource management professionals to work together. Join us to forge integrated approaches to achieving SDG 6 in a changing climate, to ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all.
Note that these themes are subject to change prior to Call for Abstracts in April 2021.
- Sustainable water management for water, sanitation and hygiene
- From inclusion to transformation
- Adapting policy and practice for climate preparedness, disaster response, mitigation and resilience
- Tackling WASH and WRM in Pacific Small Island Developing States
- Linking data to decision-making and impact
- Strengthening governance, collaboration and resourcing to improve sector performance
- Special theme: improving hygiene practices to mitigate the impact of infectious diseases